Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' & 'Thirsty Thursday' )
A staple recipe that you should know like the back of your hand
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. fettuccine
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve about 1 cup of pasta water then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, add cream and butter. Cook until the butter is melted and the cream is heated through. Whisk in Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. If the sauce is too thick, add reserved pasta water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta and toss until coated in sauce. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.