Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
To Lift your Spirits at Your next Party
(Don't forget to checkout "Tasty Tuesday" & "Frying Friday")
Boozy Apple Cider
The best apple cider around
- 1 gal. apple cider
- 1 1/2 c. whiskey, preferably Fireball
- 1/2 c. Caramel
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 8 apples
- lemon juice, for brushing
- In a Crock-Pot, combine apple cider, whiskey, cinnamon sticks, and caramel. Cook on low until warmed through, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Make apple cups: Slice off the top of each apple. Use an apple corer to remove the inside of the apple until you’re about 1/2" from the bottom of the apple. Squeeze lemon juice inside the apple cups to prevent apples from browning.
- Ladle hot cider into apple cups. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and serve immediately.