Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
To Lift your Spirits at Your next Party
(Don't forget to checkout "Tasty Tuesday" & "Frying Friday")
Apple Cider Punch
To showcase fall's favorite fruit, Chef James Boyce spices up fresh apple cider with star anise and other juices
Yield: 16 servings
- ½ gal. apple cider
- 1 qt. white grape juice
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 8 tsp. star anises
- 3 large Golden Delicious apples
- 16 oz. dark rum (optional)
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine apple cider, grape juice, sparkling cider, and orange juice. Add star anises and slices from 2 apples.
- To serve, fill tumblers with ice. Add 1 ounce rum to each glass, if desired, and top with punch. Garnish each with 1 apple slice.