Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
"Frying Fridays"OR "Friday's Bake"
(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' & 'Thirsty Thursday' )
No pizza crust, but there is a lot of cheese
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 slice mozzarella, cut into thin strips
- Crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Stir together until completely combined.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture onto your serving platter and form into a football shape. Smooth top and top all over with a layer of mini pepperoni. Top with mozzarella "laces" and serve with crackers.