Don't forget to visit "Tasty Tuesday" & "Frying Friday"
Sharks, smarks. You're going to want to jump right into this punch bowl
- 2 strawberry fruit roll-ups
- 4 c. vanilla ice cream
- 4 c. Blue Hawaiian Punch
- 4 c. sprite
- 3 c. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 gummy shark, if desired
- Line a Bundt pan with plastic wrap and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Lay the fruit roll-ups perpendicular to each other in the pan to create an “X”.
- Fill Bundt pan about halfway with ice cream. Cut the fruit roll-ups and tuck them over the ice cream to create a full stripe. Place in the freezer to harden, about 3 hours.
- In a punch bowl, combine Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and vodka. Add gummy shark if using and stir to combine. Unmold the life preserver and add it to the punch just before serving.