(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' &
'Thirsty Thursday' too)
"Frying Fridays" OR "Grilling Fridays"
Your search for the perfect pork chop is over
- 4 bone-in pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400º. Rub pork chops with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Set a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat on the stovetop to heat up, 5 minutes.
- Add pork chops to skillet and sear 3 minutes, then flip. Add rosemary sprigs to skillet and transfer to oven and continue cooking until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes. OR (Last week's Grilled Potatoes)