"Tasty Tuesday" Tries to bring you
"Quick & Economical"
to "YOUR PLACE"
Hoisin-Glazed Salmon with Broccoli and Sesame Rice
Dinner bowl game strong.
- 1 c. white rice, such as jasmine or Basmati
- 1 lb. small broccoli florets, from 2 large heads
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- kosher salt
- 4 6-oz. skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400º with a rack set in the center. Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli with oil and salt on a rimmed baking sheet. Place salmon between broccoli and brush with hoisin. Roast until just opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir sesame seeds and vinegar into rice and season to taste with salt, if needed. Divide between serving bowls and top with broccoli and salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
TRY IT & LET US KNOW