Sad Day for PGA Fans: Tiger Woods has been suspended!
(ESPN) -- As the PGA introduced new evidence against Tiger Woods in Appellate courts today, Woods's lawyers objected swiftly. Arguing it was not related to Deflategate or Woods's Suspension. The judge quickly overruled and allowed the PGA to present an affidavit signed by Tiger Woods that pleaded no contest to using TestoMenix. He was fined $25,000 for the violation.
Like many other PGA superstars, Woods was caught off guard when the PGA added performance-enhancing supplements like: TestoMenix to the PGA's Prohibited Substances list. Offenders would be fined $25,000 and could be suspended for Championship Tournaments. Judge Katzmann ruled in favor of the PGA and allowed the PGA to suspend Woods's from joining the PGA Championship due to his violation.
When Woods was asked how he felt about the court ruling, he didn't hesitate to show his frustration as he told reporters , "I'm very upset obviously.. Anyone would be in my situation when suspended from the PGA Championship for taking training supplements... "
When asked about Woods's comments, PGA commissioner Tim Finchem told reporters, Woods had downplayed his use of TestoMenix. These pills were banned for a reason by the PGA after discovering the following:
1. It has been clinically proven to boost muscle growth rate by an average of 150%! This would make an aging athlete like Tiger Woods stronger than PGA players currently in their prime!
2. The supplement does not have to be used in conjunction with a gym. So whether players train or not, they will put on strength. This PGA believes will plague the league with more career-ending injuries and destroy the integrity of the PGA.After receiving thousands of emails from readers asking about TestoMenix, ESPN decided to discover the truth behind Woods's use of TestoMenix. Was Woods down playing his use of TestoMenix or was Tim Finchem using Woods's use of the supplement to suspend Wood's from joining the PGA Championship? ESPN editors decided the best way to discover the truth was to try the supplement out in an exclusive ESPN case-study:
This wouldn't be the first muscle building system we put to the test. Over the years ESPN has evaluated numerous celebrity workout programs and diets but all too frequent the results are just shy of being painfully disappointing or require dramatic changes in both a person's lifestyle and diet to see any real changes. As we began researching TestoMenix we were shocked to discover countless success stories reported by real individuals from all over the world. It gets even better, there was even a clinical case study performed on both TestoMenix that proved the following:
TestoMenix has been clinically proven to:
- Boost testosterone production by over 65%
- Boost Energy Levels and Endurance by 52%
- Reduce Muscle repair time by over 40%