Glazed Pork Tenderloin
You deserve something fancy on a weeknight.
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/3 c. cup orange juice, plus orange slices for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400º and grease a large baking sheet. Arrange tenderloin on the pan with orange slices under the edges and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice, brown sugar, garlic, and Italian seasoning to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour mixture over pork.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then switch to broil and cook 5 minutes more. Slice and serve immediately.