"Tasty Tuesday" Tries to bring you
"Quick & Economical"
to "YOUR PLACE"
For the Noodles
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced scallions
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into half moons
- 12 oz. cooked lo mein noodles
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
For the Sauce
- 1/3 c. low-sodium sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. chili garlic sauce (or Sriracha)
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Cook until golden, 8 minutes, then flip and season other side and cook 8 minutes more. Set aside to let rest 10 minutes, then cut into cubes.
- Add garlic and scallions to skillet and cook until tender, 2 minutes. Add bell pepper, carrots, and zucchini and cook until soft, 6 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, peanut butter, and chicken broth.
- Add cooked chicken to veggies and pour over sauce. Let simmer 2 minutes, then add cooked noodles and toss until saucy.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.