"Tasty Tuesday" Tries to bring you
"Quick & Economical"
to "YOUR PLACE"
Ravioli beats noodles every,single,time.
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 32 oz. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (9 oz) package cheese ravioli
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- In a large pot over medium heat, drizzle 1 tsp olive oil and cook garlic, onions, and carrots until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Add celery, tomato paste, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper and cook 1 more minute.
- Add broth and 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Add ravioli and cook according to package directions.
- Fold in spinach and parsley and heat until warmed. Serve immediately.