Garlic Sriracha Pork Stir Fry
When you want to zest it up, Sriracha is always the answer.
Serves: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 eggplant, cut into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp. sriracha
- 1/2 c. Chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown ground pork, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Transfer to a plate, set aside.
- Return pan to medium heat and warm oil, sauté garlic and onion until softened, about 4 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; stir fry with eggplant and bell pepper for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar and Sriracha; add to the skillet with green beans and pork. Sauté until green beans are bright green and meat is warmed through.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately.