(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' & 'Thirsty Thursday' )
Steak Frites Bites
Because steak and fries are BFFs
Prep Time: 1:00
Total Time: 1:00
1 lb. flank steak
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 bag frozen french fries
Steak sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pound steak to 1/4” thickness, if necessary. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into thin strips (about 2”-long).
- Toss steak with olive oil, rosemary, mustard and worcestershire sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste when ready to grill.
- Meanwhile, bake frozen French fries according to package directions, usually about 25 minutes.
- To assemble the steak frites bites, lay out a piece of steak and place a baked fries on top. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up. Grill until charred, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with steak sauce if desired.