(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' & 'Thirsty Thursday' )
The buttery, delicious beef tenderloin of your dreams
Serves: 4-6 Servings
- Canola oil, for beef
- 1-3 lb. beef tenderloin roast
- 1 tbsp. Seasoning salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter, cut into slices
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 475º. Rub beef tenderloin all over with oil and season generously with seasoning salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear tenderloin on all sides until golden, 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top all over with butter and rosemary sprigs.
- Roast until a meat thermometer reaches 140º, 25 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes, then slice and serve.