Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
"Frying Fridays"OR "Friday's Bake"
(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' & 'Thirsty Thursday' )
Cranberry Cheese Ball Bites
The cheese ball of your dreams
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Rosemary, cut into 3" pieces, bottom leaves removed
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, Parmesan, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated. Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Roll balls into cranberries and insert one sprig of rosemary into each ball. Serve. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.)