(Check out our 'Tasty Tuesday' &
'Thirsty Thursday' too)
"Frying Fridays" OR "Grilling Fridays"
Up your barbecue game with these burgers
- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 burger patties
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices pepper jack
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Sliced red onion, for topping
- Pickles, for topping
- Heat grill to high. Make crack sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic.
- Add burger patties to grill and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill 5 minutes, then flip and baste all over with crack sauce. Grill 5 minutes more.
- Top with pepper jack and cover grill to melt, 1 minute.
- Assemble burgers: Top on buns with red onions and pickles and serve.