This is the most flavorful a stir-fry could ever be.
- 1 lb. skirt steak, thinly sliced into 1/4" strips
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- canola oil
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Place beef in a large mixing bowl and pat dry with a paper towels. Season with salt and black pepper, toss with cornstarch until well coated, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle 1 tsp oil and cook green beans 1 minute. Add 2 tbsp water and cover with a lid to steam for 1 minute more. Transfer green beans to a plate and discard any excess water.
- Return skillet to high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. When oil is almost smoking, add beef. Stir fry 2-3 minutes until beef is almost cooked through. Reduce to medium heat and add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Stir quickly to coat the beef. Add back green beans, scallions, and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.