Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes
Turn your favorite holiday drink into these bite-sized cheesecakes.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 c. eggnog
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp. flour
- 1 Pinch salt
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Place a gingersnap cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until evenly combined.
- Add eggnog and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until just blended. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. They may jiggle slightly in the center. Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours. Remove cheesecakes from muffin pan and discard paper liners.
- Dollop whipped cream onto each cheesecake and drizzle with caramel sauce.