These Milano Reindeer Cookies Are the Easiest Holiday Treats You'll Ever Make
They're so fly.
It's the easiest holiday treat you'll ever make—and it's guaranteed to be delish.
Yield: 15 Cookies
- 15 pretzels
- 1/4 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 15 Milano Cookies
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 can store-bought vanilla frosting
- 30 brown mini M&Ms
- 15 red M&Ms (full size)
- Cut pretzels in half down the center. Dip edges of each pretzel half in Marshmallow Fluff, then press onto the top of each Milano cookie. Dab a little powdered sugar on top of the Fluff, so it doesn’t stick.
- Flip the Milano cookies over, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet or tray.
- Place frosting in a piping bag with a No. 3-sized round piping tip—or use a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off—to draw three circles on each cookie: two for the eyes, and one at the bottom for the nose. Press a mini M&M into the center of each melted white chocolate circle, forming the reindeer’s eyes.
- Top the final blob of icing on each cookie with a red M&M, “M” side down.