Sprinkle Cheesecake Ball
Our favorite old-school appetizer gets the dessert treatment.
Yield: 12 servings
- 16 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. rainbow sprinkles
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Teddy Grahams, for serving
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth and evenly combined. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape the mixture into a large ball, then roll in sprinkles to cover completely. Transfer to serving plate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers and/or Teddy Grahams for dipping.