Candy Cane Cookies
The cuter cookie version of your favorite holiday candy.
Yield: 2 dozen cookies (depending on size of cookie cutter)
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. melted white chocolate
- 1/3 c. Crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cookie dough and flour, using your hands to make sure it's evenly incorporated. Roll dough out to 1/4" thick, then use a candy cane cookie cutter to cut out each cookie. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden around the edges. Let cool completely on wire racks.
- When the cookies are cool, dip each cookie in melted white chocolate and roll the chocolate-end in crushed candy canes. Let set for about 10 minutes more.