Cookies & Milk Pie
Your childhood favorite, reimagined.
We used mini Chips Ahoy cookies to decorate the top of the pie, though you could just as easily use crumbled full-size cookies.
- 1 container cool whip
- 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- 9 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 Oreo crust
- 1 snack pack mini Chips Ahoy! cookies (optional)
- 3 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- Mix Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips. Spread half into an Oreo pie crust.
- Add a layer of chocolate chip cookies. Cover with remaining Cool Whip-chocolate chip mixture. Garnish with crumbled Oreos and mini cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, just to soften the cookies. Serve chilled.