Cookies aren't exactly health food. But these great-tasting cookies don't have any extra sugar. So enjoy them anytime you want.
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. your favorite nuts
- 1 c. quick oats (not instant oatmeal)
- 1 c. raisins
- 1 c. applesauce
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the largest bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in the other bowl. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Blend them well.
- Spoon the dough for these drop cookies onto the greased cookie sheets.
- Bake the dough for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool before eating them.