You'll Want This 'Christmas Story'-Inspired Fudge More Than A Red Rider BB Gun
F-dash-dash-dash, it's good!
Ralphie didn't actually say "Oh fudge," but he might need some after getting his mouth washed out with soap.
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk, separated into 2/3 and 1/3
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- green and red sprinkles
- Make the Chocolate Fudge Layer: Combine semisweet chocolate chips, 2/3 of the can of sweetened condensed milk, and butter into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until chips are fully melted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into the bottom of a foil- or parchment-lined 8" square pan.
- Make the White Chocolate Fudge Layer: In the microwave, combine white chocolate chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk. Heat in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon on top of chocolate fudge mixture, then drag a knife through the fudge to create a marbled effect. Top immediately with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set.