There's no pizza crust, but there is a lot of cheese.
Serves: 10 Servings
- 2 8- oz. blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 2 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 slice mozzarella, cut into thin strips
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, parsley, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to your serving platter and form cream cheese mixture into a football shape. Smooth top and stud with mini pepperoni. Top with mozzarella laces and serve with crackers.