Peppermint Bark Popcorn
We recommend going for light butter or 94 percent fat free, so the butter flavor doesn't compete with the rest of the snack.
- 1 bag microwave popcorn
- 1 c. white chocolate
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. crumbled peppermint bark
- 2-3 mini candy canes, crushed
- 2 tbsp. red and green sprinkles
- Heat the popcorn in the microwave according to the package's instructions. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Pour the popcorn into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, add melted white chocolate and crumbled peppermint bark and toss until fully coated. Spread the white chocolate-covered popcorn on an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet or tray, then top with crushed candy cane pieces and sprinkles. Let set for 3-5 minutes before serving.