Chocolate Chip Cookie Clouds
Swap butter for cream cheese and you'll end up with the softest cookies ever.
Serves: 24 Servings
- 2 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 8- oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add cream cheese, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and eggs, whipping until combined. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the cookies have puffed up slightly and turned a lightly toasted tan color. (Note: These won’t turn the deep golden brown you typically get with cookies.)