Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites
Wintery Treats That'll Make You Feel Instantly Cozy
Covered in red velvet cake crumbs, these sweet cheese balls are the perfect small bite for any holiday party.
Yield: About 40
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. red velvet cake crumbs (from 1 box mix red velvet cake)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer mixture to the freezer to firm up, 2 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop small balls of mixture and use your hands to form the mixture into ball.
- Roll mixture in red velvet cake crumbs, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once all cheesecake bites are rolled, transfer to the refrigerator to chill and harden, at least 1 hour.