These Grinch Kranky Treats Will Steal Christmas
They're way easier to make than you think. Promise.
Grinch Kranky Treats
Your appetite will grow three sizes when you see these Grinch-inspired crispy treats.
- 3 tbsp. unsalted buter
- 1 package mini marshmallows (10 oz)
- 8-9 drops green food coloring
- 5 1/2 c. crisped rice ceral
- 1 bag mini M&Ms
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in marshmallows and food coloring, mixing until combined, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Spread onto a a sheet of wax paper. Let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Spritz hands with cooking spray or grease with vegetable oil so the treats don’t stick to your hands. Mold the treats into the shape of the Grinch’s head, which looks a lot like the curved base of a violin. Press two yellow M&Ms into each treat, where the eyes should be.
- Place frosting in a piping bag or a resealable bag with the corner snipped off to draw the Grinch’s mouth and nose on each treat, as well as a pupil on each M&M “eye” and eyebrows on top. Draw a squiggle for the hair on top of his head.