This is a Quick & Easy One!
It's so Good!
Our tastebuds are telling us that summer ain't over yet!
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (10- to 12-oz.) boneless rib-eye steaks
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3–4 ear corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 c. Chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. serrano chile, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 c. Chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill with large cast iron pan placed on one side. Meanwhile pat steak dry and generously season with salt and pepper.
- When skillet is hot, almost smoking, place butter in the skillet and add steaks. Place corn on the grill. Cook steak 4 to 6 min per side. Turn corn until charred on all sides. Transfer steak to a plate and loosely cover with foil; let it rest for 5 minutes. Transfer corn to a plate.
- Place corn on cutting board horizontally and cut off kernels; discard cobs. In a large bowl add corn, onion, tomato, serrano chile, zest and juice of 1 lime, and cilantro; season with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; toss together.
- Serve grilled corn salad over steak.
Do you need that new grill? or accessories? Check out 'Amazon', the proven, safe, sure, & low prices, for your shopping needs by clicking on the 'Amazon' button in the top left column of this page and have it delivered right to your door.