Chicken Tortilla Bake
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish and medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add bell pepper and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring several times.
- Stir in broth, soup, undrained tomatoes and chicken; blend well. Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Layer 1/3 each of the tortilla pieces, chicken mixture and cheese evenly in baking dish. Repeat layers twice more. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Calories: 276
- Serving Size: 6 servings (1 cup each)